The commissioning and startup process begins well before it is time to “turn on the switch.” We are unique in that we employ a commissioning and startup manager from the beginning of the project. Early commissioning activity prevents startup phase delays.
Inflexibility is another challenges. Map out your plan and continually review your plan versus reality. Be willing to make changes when you see your plan is failing. Without a plan or refusing to gauge success against your plan has doomed many companies to continue down a road to failure. Have a willingness to change the plan and learn. Fail teaches you a lot.
Commissioning and Startup
- Project-specific strategies to manage, control and document procedures based on our best practices.
- Detailed, clearly defined procurement and subcontract administration procedures.
- Employing local disadvantaged and small-business vendors and subcontractors.
- State-of-the-art estimating methods and virtual construction technology delivered by a multidiscipline team of experts.
- Value engineering and detailed constructability reviews to ensure optimum value for each dollar spent.
What Is Included
Our approach to program management provides governance that results in consistency and efficiency while also allowing innovative ideas to be tested and incorporated into the overall delivery process.
We provide innovative and sustainable solutions to global environmental issues and natural resource limitations through specialized analytics and research.
Our engineering and design services range from planning and permitting through preliminary and detailed design to start-up and commissioning for all types of projects.